Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hanging On...and Some Happiness


So our world fell to pieces again after my last post. And since I am working on finding the happy medium of sharing... plus it's just too raw to share publicly...I thought I would spare you.

So just pray for us, we have several hard decisions to make and resources to find for one of our boys.

On the happy scale we have S home for the summer! She came home in April. She's back at working at the parking lot at the ocean front. Pretty brainless and pays well... and it's at the beach. :) She made Dean's List to finish out her year.

Z is doing awesome in his job, completing his license to be a Mortgage Loan Officer! He's looking at a move with the company to another location, but we don't know where yet.

The 2 of them went to London for a week at the end of May. A brother sister trip!! Trip of a life time! :) They had a great time, yet were happy to be away from each other when it was over. Too much of a good thing I guess.

N and E are at the end of 2nd and 3rd grades... no longer babies. E is about as tall as N now!! All long legs and arms. They are so much fun!

D's business is going really well. He's working for himself at remodeling homes. He loves it, he's been able to hire S's boyfriend to help with the bigger jobs and hasn't had to advertise yet! It's all been referral. The ultimate advertising I guess though huh? It's called Fourth Day Construction.

I have also started a second work passion. I am now working with Rodan and Fields as an Executive Consultant.

Can't wait to share more about that and the daycare we are opening in Korah and the work we will be doing  with Because Every Mother Matters!

This week D and I celebrate 20 years of marriage and my grandfather's 95th birthday! Exciting week!

See ya soon...


3 comments:

Abbey said...

Lots of constant prayers from me. Love your family so much.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praying!!! If you ever just need to talk to someone..let me know! You can FB message me.....I can give you my cell.

HARD HARD HARD STUFF!!

Kathy said...

Praying for you all.. I know how hard it is, my older son struggles with mental health issues. If you ever want to talk I'm here for you.